segunda-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2013

AFK for a while

I know it has been a while since I posted anything, but that's exclusively due to the fact that i'm under a lot of pressure! I have a lot of projects due and  exams, college does take a lot of time and I haven't traded anything in this days for real!

I don't know if I'll trade anything today, I'm studying right now for a test tomorrow, and the horse market ain't like the football where you can idle a lot time, that's what turns me on the most on these markets it's their movements/time.

I'm posting my account summary from the 23rd of November to today 2 December just for reference.

PS: I'll post in eng for now on, not that I'm doing this for the general public, this is more like a personal diary but most of my views are from UK and North of America so...

23rd to 2nd #AFK

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário